Sunday, January 9, 2011

No Pants 2K11

I was pleased to participate in my 4th No Pants Subway Ride in NYC thanks to Improv Everywhere. The day started with SvT and I enjoying thermoses full of gin, vodka, and tomato juice. Unlike the last few years, we went to Bushwick and met up with Alex, who asked me to be a car leader person.
alex in bushwick

Here is a pic I found online of me doing that.

svt and me

My hands almost froze off but I managed to stay alive and pull off my pants (my underwear sort of fell down too. eep!) This year, they say there were around 3,500 participants in NYC, and even more people dropped their drawers in 50 cities across the world. I'm happy to have partaken once again in this pants-less extravaganza.



me and svt in union square


alex & steph in union square


no pants at bar none

2 comments:

Elizabeth & Alan said...

I love that you continue to do this every year! Rock on!

-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

Jussayn...