Saturday, May 12, 2012

What I've Been Up To

It's been awhile, so I'll get you up to speed on my adventures. In case you didn't know, I'm a famed photographer on Instagram now. So far this year I:

 Drank lots of cocktails, obviously.

Went to Orlando to visit this dumb idiot.

Shared a delightful afternoon with this cactus. I hope we meet again some day.

Thought I saw a picture of Alex Scordelis in a museum, but it turns out it was just Cindy Sherman.

Realized I would never be happier than eating bacon from Peter Luger, and then drank mimosas from this stolen glass the next day.


Bought this horrifying toy from Kid Robot.

Looked out of my plane window and thought the world was ending but realized it was just Colorado.

Got allergies.

Spent too long sifting through piles of lego heads.

 Sailed the high seas of the Hudson River.


No comments: