Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Shopping Sunday

Oooooh shit. It's Super Bowl Sunday once again which means I'll be spending another afternoon trying to avoid football and watch as much of Animal Planet's Puppy Bowl as possible. Even though I grew up in AZ and therefore should care about the Cardinals by default, the choice seems clear...VersusI'm also going to attempt to make a key lime pie using a recipe my dad sent me. I'll let you know how it comes out. When I'm not busy baking pies, stuffing my face and watching puppies wrestle on astroturf, I'll be scouring etsy for my next exciting purchase. My birthday is right around the corner and I want to treat myself to some crafty gifts.

I just purchased this fabulous mug from fieldguided but it's going to say my name instead of Monty. I'm going to bring it to work and since it will have my name, no one will steal it and tarnish it with their dirty mouth germs.

I've also been drooling over Allen Company's etsy shop. Kristina who runs the shop always finds THE BEST vintage stuff, like this blouseand these pumps.
Must Have Now.

No comments: