Thursday, December 30, 2010

Must Have: Winter Fashion

The recent Snowpocalypse made me realize I need more winter gear. I have one winter(ish) coat, one scarf, and one big ass hat. I wear these same things every day. I wonder if the people I work with think of me as a peanuts character - always wearing the same clothes.

Anyways, I just got PAID, which means in addition to having a drunk-tastic New Years Eve, I will probably be splurging on some new winterwear.

The Coats

(from left to right)
Camel Hooded Duffle Coat from TopShop
Vintage Fawn Wool Coat from Allen Company
Rachel Comey Snorkel Coat (also known as the love of my life that will probably never be mine) from La Garconne

The Scarves
(from left to right)
The Meaford Extra Long Chunky Cowl in Cream from Yarn Over Movement
Wool and the Gang snood scarf from Madewell
Handmade Open Work Knitted scarf from Zara


The Hats
(from left to right)
The English Thimpson in Fisherman from Yakoo
Holiday Popcorn Hat from Steven Alan
All Over Fur Trapper from TopShop

Which ones to get?? Thanks in advance for your guidance.

No comments: