Saturday, January 9, 2010

No Pants 2K10

I am very disappointed that I will not be able to attend this year's No Pants subway ride hosted by Improv Everywhere. I participated with my friend Alex in 2007, 2008 and 2009, but this year I have to go to my UCB sketch riding classes instead of gallivanting around NYC with out my pants. Such a pity. But just because I can't go doesn't mean you shouldn't go. It's going down tomorrow, 1/10, in NYC (and several other cities.) Here are the details:

When: Sunday, January 10 at 3:00 PM, Sharp! (Over by around 5:30)
Where: Six meeting points spread out all over New York City. (check meeting agenda)
Bring: A backpack and a metro card.
Wear: Normal winter clothes (hat, gloves, etc)
Facebook: You can RSVP to the Facebook Event

Here are some of my favorite No Pants pics from years past:
101_0042

101_0029

2k8

nopants2k8

Ferret Girl

No Pants 2K9 NYC

No comments: