Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friends Forever

I was so beyond thrilled when Mark-Paul Gosselaar showed up on Jimmy Fallon last night as Zach Morris. How awesome was it that they busted out ye old Zach Morris cell phone? They even slapped a lot of makeup on him so it seemed just like the good old days...
You probably know about my deep rooted obsession with Saved By The Bell and my recent correspondence with Mr. Belding, so surely you understand how much a SBTB reunion would mean to me. I hope they can get Lark and Dustin to reenact The Sprain. Unfortunately it seems that Tiffani Amber Thiessen is too cool for school at the moment cause uh.. she's got a lot going on these days. Hopefully Jessie will give her some pills and she'll be so excited (and so... SCARED!) to go on the show. Even if it doesn't work out, I can continue to watch this brilliant video of Zach Morris' live version of Friends Forever (Craig used this song as a hidden track on a mix tape he made me in high school. Aww.)

No comments: