Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Must Haves

My heart is young and gay because SPRING is in the air. I am listing for the warm weather to make its way to NYC for GOOD. Clearly I have Spring Fever because all of my Etsy favorites lately are in pastels and have "Spring" in the title. Here's a few of the items I've been lusting after:

Miss Kitty Departs by Vivienne StraussNormally I hate cats, but when they ride hot air balloons, they suddenly become awesome. I'm thinking this print would look quite nice over my mantle.

Vintage Candy Striped Blouse by Darling Brigade
If you haven't had a chance yet, swing by Darling Brigade's vintage shop and check out their amazing goodies. This shirt is so cute I want to eat it. And maybe when my next paycheck comes, I shall!

Sweet Springtime Friend by You and Your Brother
I have been a fan of Rachel from You and Your Brother since I saw her stuff at the Brooklyn Renegade Craft Fair a couple years ago. Her stuffed animals are so cute. I really want to snuggle with this creature but I think Pancake and Galen might get jealous.

Mini Truffle in Periwinkle Blue by Morelle
I've been going gaga over Morelle's purses for a past few months. They are pretty much the bees knees as far as I'm concerned. I'm going to start saving my pretty pennies for a major splurge on one of these bags.

No comments: