Friday, November 28, 2008

Upside Down Pancake

By now you've probably heard of the site Upside Down Dogs. If not, I suggest you check it out immediately. The premise is simple- people take ridiculously cute pictures of their dogs upside down and this site posts them. It's updated almost every day and whenever you're feeling a little blue, you can feast your eyes on the likes of these:
So of course I've been trying to get Pancake to model for me in an upside down dog picture but she's pretty camera shy. Every time I'm about to take the picture she rolls over before I can snap it.
However, I was able to carry out a sneak attack with my camera phone this morning. I caught her off guard and captured this ridiculous face:It really reminded me of that scary face Gina Davis makes in Beetlejuice. You know... this one:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute! Look at those teeth!