Sunday, November 23, 2008

Build Your Own!

I built my own muppet today! This is something I've been wanting to do for as long as I can remember. Now FAO Schwarz has made my dreams come true! You can pick your muppet's color, eyes, nose, hair and clothes. I can't buy it because it would cost $90 and that's just silly. But look at how cute my little scientist muppet is!

You can build your own by going here.

And since I was in the mood to create me own stuff, I also designed my own hell. Yep, that's right. Apparently mine looks like this:

General asshats
Circle I Limbo

Creationists
Circle II Whirling in a Dark & Stormy Wind

Scientologists
Circle III Mud, Rain, Cold, Hail & Snow

Hipsters
Circle IV Rolling Weights

Republicans
Circle V Stuck in Mud, Mangled

River Styx

Rednecks
Circle VI Buried for Eternity

River Phlegyas

George Bush
Circle VII Burning Sands

Saddam Hussein
Circle IIX Immersed in Excrement

Osama bin Laden
Circle IX Frozen in Ice

Design your own hell

No comments: