Thursday, October 16, 2008

Horny Betty

As we all know, I LOVE the Golden Girls. Especially Betty White- she is my favorite golden. She was recently on Craig Ferguson talking about her political views. If you'll notice, she is wearing her stand-issue old lady pink pant suit:
This appears to be the same pink outfit that both Nana and Harriet like to sport. But I don't just love Betty because she's down with old lady fashion trends. She really knows her stuff when it comes to politics. She shared her divine knowledge of the presidential candidates and their running mates.

"That is one crazy bitch!" Betty says of Sarah Palin. Well put.

She also thinks Barack Obama is sexy and says, "If Barack Obama needs more experience, I could give it to him." I bet you could Betty! Damn, girl! What I'd really like to see is a menage a trios with Barack, Betty and Rue McClanahan. You might recall that old Blanche really knew how to sex things up. You can watch horny Betty here:



And yes, I think Obama is sexy too. Well, definitely the sexier of the two candidates. But I dunno... let's examine some pictures from last night's debate so you can decide for yourself:
Here's Barack from last night:
And now here's McCain: (this is NOT photoshopped- it is an actual picture from last night)

What do you think? I dunno- sometimes monsters can be sexy.

No comments: