Sunday, April 27, 2008

Tim & Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job!

I went to see Tim and Eric's Awesome Show Live last week and it was pretty awesome indeed. Here is a very short clip from the show that I video taped. Sorry the sound is so shitty:


The clip is from a sketch called Uncle Muscle's Hour. Casey Tatum and his Brother perform a variety of live songs. Casey is portrayed as having a very bad case of eczema and is usually uncomfortable, easily overcome with extreme, debilitating stage fright, and often on the threshold of either crying or vomiting.
This live show was pretty good, although I really think Tim and Eric could have put in a little more effort. Pre-recorded video segments made up a majority of the show, which was cool but I really wanted more live content. I was happy when they were throwing goodies out to the crowd though-- they threw a giant stack of fake tatoos in to the crowd and it landed on my chest. I knew those boobs were good for something! Anyway, if you want a sheet of fake Tim and Eric tatoos, please let me know and I will gladly send you one.

If you have no idea who Tim and Eric are, shame on you. You need to watch adult swim, or check them out here

To give you a little taste, here is their commercial for a Midi Organizer:
Check out this video: Midi Organizer



Add to My Profile | More Videos

No comments: