Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Signature Scent & New Bling Too

My exciting holiday spending spree is now over, but guess what? I got some great stuff. For starters, I had been searching for a signature scent for a long while. Last year, I bought D.S. & Durga's Orris Root and absolutely loved it. Sure, it's for a man, but it smelled so good and I was looking to get in touch with my inner Bea Arthur. I ran out recently and wanted to stick with D.S. & Durga. That's when my love affair began with the perfume they created for In God We Trust.

D.S. & Durga Perfume for In God We Trust


It's so ridiculously awesome - it just smells fresh, feminine and light. And it's like no other fragrance I've ever smelled. I cannot speak highly enough about this perfume! Every time I wear it, someone compliments me on how great I smell. Their officialdescription is: Roots scrubbed clean. Green tomato stem, bergamot, bourbon geranium, with angelica root and vetyver. Light bodied like the girls at IGWT.

If you're in New York, you can get this at In God We Trust. If not, you need to contact D.S. & Durga directly, but it's worth it!

New Rings

Old Hollywood. I'd been wearing the same ring since high school, and I felt it was time for a change, especially after some clown shook my hand so hard my ring cracked. The ring on my ring finger is made by Jana DeSpain, and the one on my pointer finder is by Han Cholo.

I'm so pleased with my fresh scent and my sweet bling. I feel like a real lady, ready to face 2011.

No comments: