Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Diesel's Stupid Ad Campaign

I was walking past some billboards this weekend when something on an ad caught my eye. I think it was the tits. Anyway, after shaking off the titanic tatas, I read the rest of the ad and saw it was for Diesel. Good job for grabbing my attention and stuff, but I guess I just don't get it.
diesel20


Maybe I'm not cool enough, but these ads just don't appeal to me. Pardon me if I'm not eager to connect myself with a brand that touts themselves as stupid. I guess they're trying to say that doing stupid things is the same as doing fun and crazy things. Things so wacky and outrageous as putting your hair in front of your face and wearing sunglasses.
diesel30


Now if Diesel hired Rose Nylund as their brand ambassador, I'd think twice.
stupidrose


And by the way, if you haven't joined the facebook page for Betty White to be on SNL, please do so ASAP!! The page just started, and it amazingly has almost as many fans as the actual SNL Facebook page.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't understand the first one. Are they trying to say she's a tranny?