Friday, March 6, 2009

Goo Goo

TGIF OMG LOLZ!

Now that that's out of the way, I think it's about time we examine the top 3 cutest things from this week.
1. The PINK DOLPHINUh... hello! Are you there God? It's me, Lesley. Thanks a bunch for making my dream fantasy come true. (Dudes, the dolphin is real. Never before has an albino creature been so fabulous.)

2. Sad CloudThis cloud is so fucking upset about the terrible economy. Don't you just want to cuddle him in your arms? Rush on over to Chet and Dot's etsy store to make him yours.

3. Gael Garcia Bernal in the new Limits of Control TrailerOn a few rare occasions, I love my job.... like when I get to work on films involving Gael Garcia Bernal. How hot is this man! He makes me feel like a giddy 7th grade girl. I'm not really into the whole cowboy look, but Mr. Bernal can make anything look sexy... even THIS frock
(via White Lightning)

See?
Bringin' sexy back.

GAEL! ARE YOU OUT THERE? Do you google search your own name? I hope so. Wanna come over? I'll make you some guacamole.

No comments: