Friday, April 4, 2008

The Real World Old Folks Home

I have been watching The Real World for like 16 years now. I feel like I have been raised by 7 strangers who were put together to live in a house to see what happens when things stop being polite and start getting real.

A couple days ago, MTV aired some random sleazy show called "The Real World Awards Bash." I couldn't be bothered to watch the whole thing because I was busy watching Top Chef and the Yankees game, but I did catch some amusing bits during the Bravo commercial breaks.

Most astonishing was seeing how fucking old a lot of the old cast members look. Remember Nathan from the Real World Seattle?
No? Here's a sexy headshot to spark your memory:

This is what he looks like now:

What the hell happened to this guy?

Also, my pick for all-time hottest Real World roomie is Jason from the Real World Boston. Remember all that drama he had w/ his girlfriend Timber? Well it looks like he got married. not to Timber, but to some trashy-looking hag! And he's hotter that ever!? WTF?