Monday, March 31, 2008

Consumer Whore-ism At Its Finest

Hello Readers! Hopefully you haven't given up completely on my blog... I know I've been MIA for awhile. I've been busy with some really important things. What things you ask?

Wellllllllllll
  • I got a new job that pays me enough $ to live and on occasion, buy stuff
  • I finally finished writing the first draft my screenplay
  • I've been really tied up playing with Pancake
So there you have it. And um, speaking of the new job... it allows me to put my consumer-whoreism into overdrive! Ok. Not really. And I should probably be saving money for important things like plane tickets to friend's weddings, rent, and new underwear. But I allowed myself to indulge in a little spending with my first paycheck, just because it had been so long since I actually bought something. (The shit wages at Focus Features amounted to less per week than I was making at Starbucks in 2003.)

So rather giving you a MUST HAVE post, this time I am pleased to present an I HAVE post!

I got this fabulous Squirrel Print on Etsy from Berkley Illustrations:



And this awesome purse and wallet from Valhalla Brooklyn:

Yaaaay for buying things! This will probably conclude my spending frenzy, at least for a long while, but damn it felt good.

No comments: