Friday, February 8, 2008

WGA Strike: Finally Ending?

Could it be true? Could the strike FINALLY be coming to a close? The WGA & The AMPTP are scheduled to "talk" this weekend, and hopefully they'll finally see eye to eye. Not only have writers grown tired of the lack of work, but I'm sure all the crew members from shows that got cancelled and literary agents who were laid off aren't too thrilled either. But now it's time for everyone to hold hands and sing Koombaya because the Oscars are coming! And no one wants to fuck with a precious event like the Oscars. I won't protest either. I want to see Danny take home his golden milkshake.
So yeah. The word on the street is that the strike will be over on Monday. I guess we'll have to wait and see... I'm not getting my hopes up too high.

No comments: