Sunday, December 2, 2007

Ratatouille in Greenpoint

I was excited for my morning stroll today. Last night was this year's first snowfall in New York City. It was funny to see my dog react to what was undoubtably her first experience with snow. As we walked out the door, she looked up at me with a confused expression as if to say, "What the hell is all this white stuff?" We enjoyed our walk down India St. and I took some pictures on my shitty camera phone. Here is some official Greenpoint snow on a rose bush.










Our walk in the winter wonderland continued as I passed a dead rat frozen to the street:

A bunch of people were standing around the area having conversations, but nobody seemed to be too worried about the rat carcass.

This little guy could make the perfect side dish to the Three Piece Chicken Dinner
New York Shitty's Miss Heather found in Williamsburg. Grab your forks everybody!

No comments: