Friday, November 16, 2007

MUST HAVE- Pop Art Toaster

Okay... I know I am shying from my normal MUST HAVE theme of homemade stuff on Etsy, but this is too good not to mention. Here is today's MUST HAVE-


This little toaster makes 6 different designs, most of which are stupid. I really do like the birthday cake toast though- I think I would eat that one every morning. It is available at Target for just $34.99

If you want to get really creative with it, the toaster's website offers colored markers that are edible so you can actually color in that birthday cake before eating it.


Ok, that's admittedly disgusting, but it's still pretty cool!

Not as cool as this toaster:



--- This thing actually lets you write your own note on the toast, but unfortunately, I don't think it's actually for sale anywhere. So you know, Hanukkah is coming up if you're wondering what to buy me.

No comments: