Monday, November 5, 2007

Joe Torre and friends head to Echo Park


It saddens me greatly to read about how Joe Torre is now officially the manager of the Dodgers. It was a major blow hearing about what dickheads the Steinbrenners were to him during their "negotiation" talk which involved no negotiating and an insulting deal. As if that weren't bad enough, now Mattingly and Bowa will be joining Torre in LA. My Yankees are falling apart. Meanwhile, Joe, Donnie and Larry are probably sitting around drinking beer at the shortstop. I guess it's good that they all stuck together though.


I find it funny that i was never a Dodgers fan when I lived in LA but I definitely plan on being a Dodgers fan next season. I almost hope they beat the Yankees in the World Series so the Steinbrenners can learn their lesson.

No comments: