Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Animal Plaque Love

There are so many things I want to write about right now but first and foremost, I want to say thanks to my favorite bloggers who have posted kind things about my animal plaques. In case you haven't heard, I've been selling these plaques on Etsy. I'm having a sample sale from now until 4/20, and my shit is selling fast so get it will you can.

So! Mad props to Kate who posted the Deer plaque I made her.

Also thanks to Meghan who made my Dinosaur the mascot of her Cancer Walk!Lastly, a big shout out is due to my favorite blogger in all the world wide web - Rich at FourFour. He posted this awesome picture of Winston curling up with the Winston plaque I made him.
That picture is so cute that I just puked. Good times. Anyways, check back to the store tomorrow for a shop update.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

OMG. Winston is adorable!

anabela / fieldguided said...

Winston is so cute! I got mine! Thank you! xo

Julie Costanzo said...

Your plaques are too funny. I hearted you on etsy so I can remember this as a gift for someone. (I hope you continue to make unicorns!)