Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MUST HAVE- Jumbo Jet Stuffed Animal




Today as I was taking a stroll down the Internet super highway, I came across this post on New York Shitty. It alerted me to the fact that I am missing out on one of the best art shows of all time!!
Gallery Hanahou is having an art show featuring some of the coolest stuffed animals I've ever seen. Some of these stuffed animals are still available for purchase, which brings me to today's MUST HAVE:



--- A Jumbo Jet stuffed animal! Holy shit this guy is so rad. You can land him on your runway for a mere $75! Just think of all the fun plane crashes you could dramatically reenact with this cuddly little fellow.

You can build him his own landing strip out of graham crackers!




Unfortunately, his cute brother the helicopter is already sold out.

No comments: